All our mini 5.5" & 6" torches are covered by Newport Zero Warranty.
Restrictions may apply.
However, before submitting your warranty request, please check out our Newport Butane Torch Troubleshooting page for guides on troubleshooting and testing your Newport Zero torch.
It may just be an easy fix!
- Your Newport torch is warranted against defects in material or workmanship, not in results of misuse or accidental damage.
- This warranty does not cover the damage resulting from modification, alteration or unauthorized repair.
- This warranty only covers defects arising under normal usage and does not cover any malfunction, failure or defect resulting from misuse, abuse, exposure, accidents, neglect, and improper maintenance or storage.
- This warranty does not cover normal deterioration of the exterior finish, including but not limited to scratches, dents, chips, or to any corrosion or discoloring by heat, abrasive and chemical cleaners.
- Restrictions may apply
- Please select your torch size from the below list.
- Fill all the required information.
- Pay for shipping fees. (Customers who wish to exchange their defective items directly through our website would be responsible for paying the shipping fees).
- Print your order confirmation, attach it to the defected product, plus a receipt / proof of purchase. (*Proof of purchase is required for all exchanges)
- Please be sure to empty your torch of any butane before shipping
- To ensure a smooth exchange, Ship the defected product to Newport Zero address:
Kci Newport Inc.
Attn: Warranty Dept.
15763 Ornelas St
Irwindale, CA 91706 USA